We accept Womens and Juniors clothing & accessories
- Walk-ins accepted on Tues-Wed-Thurs 10-6
- You can choose to:
- get cash on the spot
- get in-store credit
- 25 item limit per person, per day (exceptions made with previously made arrangements)
- Items must be on hangers or wrinkle free
- Items must be clean, in current style and season, and ready for resale (free of wrinkles, snags, stains, odors, pet hair, etc.)
- Sizes XS thru 3X
- Our consignment period is 60 days.
- Selective Seconds will set the prices on your items based on previous selling history of like items, current trends, demand and current selling price.
- Please understand our customers preferences must be our guidelines. When we say “no thank you” we are basing that decision on what sells best in our shop.
- Please note that all items are subject to markdowns and/or sales at any time.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price minus buyer fees* and sales tax.
- There is a buyers fee added to each item. This fee is paid by the buyer and not by you. You will receive 40% of the selling price, minus any buyers fees or sales tax.” Selective Seconds does not charge annual consignment fees, listing fees, pulling fees, or initial consignment application fees, as do many other resale shops.
- If you would like to collect your unsold items, please do so before the expiration date. If you do not reclaim your items, they become the property of Selective Seconds.
- You can collect money at any time during normal business hours. If you have over $50 in your account, we will print your check the first week of the month. You can pick up that check during the month. After 30 days, we will mail any unclaimed checks and your account will be charged $1 mailing fee.
- You can also check your account by the link on this page and will need your account number (provided to you at time of consignment)